- class weaver.processes.wps1_process.Wps1RemoteJobProgress
Progress of a remotely monitored job process execution.
Implementations can reuse same progress values or intermediate ones within the range of the relevant sections.
- class weaver.processes.wps1_process.Wps1Process(provider: str, process: str, request: weaver.wps.service.WorkerRequest, update_status: weaver.typedefs.UpdateStatusPartialFunction)
Multiple convenience methods are provided. Processes inheriting from this base should implement required abstract methods and override operations as needed.
For expected operations details and their execution order, please refer to Workflow Step Operations.
execute()for complete details of the operations and ordering.
- format_inputs(workflow_inputs: weaver.typedefs.CWL_RuntimeInputList) weaver.typedefs.OWS_InputDataValues
Convert submitted CWL workflow inputs into corresponding
OWSLib.wpsrepresentation for execution.
workflow_inputs – mapping of input IDs and values submitted to the workflow.
converted OWS inputs ready for submission to remote WPS process.
- format_outputs(workflow_outputs: weaver.typedefs.JobOutputs) weaver.typedefs.JobOutputs
Implementation dependent operations to configure expected outputs for Job execution.
This is an optional step that will simply pass down the outputs as is if no formatting is required. Otherwise, the implementing Process can override the step to reorganize workflow step outputs into the necessary format required for their
- prepare() None
This is an optional step that can be omitted entirely if not needed.
- dispatch(process_inputs: weaver.typedefs.JobInputs, process_outputs: weaver.typedefs.JobOutputs) weaver.typedefs.JobExecution
reference details that will be passed to
- monitor(monitor_reference: weaver.typedefs.JobExecution) bool
Implementation dependent operations to monitor the status of the Job execution that was dispatched.
This step should block
execute()until the final status of the remote Job (failed/success) can be obtained.
- get_results(monitor_reference: weaver.typedefs.JobExecution) weaver.typedefs.JobResults
Implementation dependent operations to retrieve the results following a successful Job execution.
The operation should NOT fetch (stage) results, but only obtain the locations where they can be retrieved, based on the monitoring reference that was generated from the execution.