- Application Package¶
General term that refers to “what and how the :term:`Process` will execute”. Application Packages provide the core details about the execution methodology of the underlying operation the Process provides, and are therefore always contained within a Process definition. This is more specifically represented by a CWL specification in the case of Weaver implementation, but could technically be defined by another similar approach. See Application Package section for all relevant details.
Amazon Web Services
- Command Line InterfaceScript that offers interactions through shell commands or Python scripts to execute any described operations. Details of the provided Weaver commands are described in CLI chapter.
- Representation of the internal Application Package of the Process to provide execution methodology of the referenced Docker image or other supported definitions. A Common Workflow Language file can be represented both in JSON or YAML format, but is often represented in JSON in the context of Weaver for its easier inclusion within HTTP request contents. See Application Package section for further details.
- Data Source¶
Known locations of remote servers where an ADES or EMS (either Weaver or other implementation) can accept Process deployment, or any other server supporting OGC API - Processes with pre-deployed Process, where executions can be dispatched according to the source of the data.
Containerized and isolated environment platform that allows all required dependencies of an application or software to be packaged in a single image in order to correctly execute the virtualized application.
Ontology that regroups multiple definitions, amongst which Weaver looks up some of its known and supported MIME-types (EDAM media types) when resolving file formats. It is used as extension to IANA media types by providing additional formats that are more specifics to some data domains.
- Earth Observation ImageInput that interprets additional parameters in order to infer specific images applicable with filters following search results within a remote catalog.
OpenSearch Data Source section.
Inputs and/or Outputs of CWL and/or WPS depending on context.
Definition of a Process execution state with applicable operation metadata.
- OGC API - Processes¶
Protocol of lookup and retrieval of remotely stored files. Please refer to OpenSearch Data Source for details.
Entity that describes the required inputs, produced outputs, and any applicable metadata for the execution of the defined script, calculation, or operation.
- Request Options¶
Configuration settings that can be defined for Weaver in order to automatically insert additional HTTP request parameters, authentication or other any relevant rules when target URLs are matched. See also Configuration of Request Options.
Simple Storage Service (AWS S3), bucket file storage.
Well-Known Text geometry representation.
- Web Processing Service.From a formal standpoint, this is the previous OGC standard iteration that was employed prior to OGC API - Processes to represent a server that host one or more Process for execution. When compared against CWL context or generally across Weaver documentation and code, this term refers to attributes that are specific to typical Process description, in contrast to specialized attributes introduced by other concepts, such as for example CWL-specific implementation details.
- Extensible Markup LanguageAlternative representation of some data object provided by the application. Requires appropriate
Acceptheader to return this format. See OpenAPI Specification for details.
- YAML Ain’t Markup LanguageYAML is a human-friendly data serialization language for all programming languages. It is employed in Weaver as an alternative and equivalent representation of JSON format, mostly in cases where configuration files are defined to allow the insertion of additional documentation details.