- class weaver.processes.wps3_process.Wps3RemoteJobProgress
Progress of a remotely monitored job process execution.
Implementations can reuse same progress values or intermediate ones within the range of the relevant sections.
- SETUP = 1
- PREPARE = 2
- DEPLOY = 3
- VISIBLE = 4
- READY = 5
- EXECUTION = 15
- MONITORING = 20
- STAGE_OUT = 90
- COMPLETED = 100
- class weaver.processes.wps3_process.Wps3Process(step_payload: Ellipsis, job_order: weaver.typedefs.CWL_RuntimeInputsMap, process: str, request: weaver.wps.service.WorkerRequest, update_status: weaver.typedefs.UpdateStatusPartialFunction)
If a referenced remote service supports Process deployment using an Application Package, and that inputs point to a resolvable Data Source, the execution will be dispatched to that remote location. Otherwise, the Process is executed locally.
Most of the core operations are handled by
OGCAPIRemoteProcessBasesince request are sent to another ADES instance, or Weaver itself for Workflow steps, both of which are OGC API - Processes. Additional operations revolve around the resolution of which remote ADES to dispatch based on any detected Data Source location.
- process_type = 'WPS-3'
- resolve_data_source(step_payload: weaver.typedefs.CWL, job_order: weaver.typedefs.CWL_RuntimeInputsMap) Tuple[str, str, weaver.typedefs.JSON]
- get_user_auth_header() weaver.typedefs.HeadersType
- get_auth_headers() weaver.typedefs.AnyHeadersContainer
- is_visible() Union[bool, None]
Gets the process visibility.
True/False correspondingly for public/private if visibility is retrievable, False if authorized access but process cannot be found, None if forbidden access.