- class weaver.processes.wps1_process.Wps1RemoteJobProgress[source]
Progress of a remotely monitored WPS-1 job process execution.
Implementations can reuse same progress values or intermediate ones within the range of the relevant sections.
- class weaver.processes.wps1_process.Wps1Process(provider: str, process: str, request: weaver.wps.service.WorkerRequest, update_status: weaver.typedefs.UpdateStatusPartialFunction)[source]
Common interface for WPS Process to be used for dispatching CWL jobs.
Multiple convenience methods are provided. Processes inheriting from this base should implement required abstract methods and override operations as needed.
For expected operations details and their execution order, please refer to Workflow Step Operations.
execute()for complete details of the operations and ordering.
- format_inputs(workflow_inputs: weaver.typedefs.CWL_RuntimeInputList) weaver.typedefs.OWS_InputDataValues [source]
Convert submitted CWL workflow inputs into corresponding
OWSLib.wpsrepresentation for execution.
workflow_inputs – mapping of input IDs and values submitted to the workflow.
converted OWS inputs ready for submission to remote WPS process.
- format_outputs(workflow_outputs: weaver.typedefs.JobOutputs) weaver.typedefs.JobOutputs [source]
Implementation dependent operations to configure expected outputs for Job execution.
This is an optional step that will simply pass down the outputs as is if no formatting is required. Otherwise, the implementing Process can override the step to reorganize workflow step outputs into the necessary format required for their
Implementation dependent operations to prepare the Process for Job execution.
This is an optional step that can be omitted entirely if not needed.
- dispatch(process_inputs: weaver.typedefs.JobInputs, process_outputs: weaver.typedefs.JobOutputs) weaver.typedefs.JobExecution [source]
Implementation dependent operations to dispatch the Job execution to the remote Process.
reference details that will be passed to
- monitor(monitor_reference: weaver.typedefs.JobExecution) bool [source]
Implementation dependent operations to monitor the status of the Job execution that was dispatched.
This step should block
execute()until the final status of the remote Job (failed/success) can be obtained.
- get_results(monitor_reference: weaver.typedefs.JobExecution) weaver.typedefs.JobResults [source]
Implementation dependent operations to retrieve the results following a successful Job execution.
The operation should NOT fetch (stage) results, but only obtain the locations where they can be retrieved, based on the monitoring reference that was generated from the execution.